Real Life Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marquee of Doom

3 posters

Go down

The Marquee of Doom Empty The Marquee of Doom

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello, and welcome to what will be known as the Son of the Bride of the Marquee of Doom! If you go through this whole thing, then you get a prize! But what is that prize? No one knows! So you’ll have to get through the whole thing to see. So let’s start. Hmm, what do I say? I know! I’ll say all the swears I know! OK, here I go… wait, what? I can’t do that? Why not? What? They’ll get offended? Fine. Well it looks like I can’t do that, so I’ll have to do something else. But what do I do? I have to keep you captivated to so you’ll stay for the prize! But, what do I say? *snaps fingers* I know! I’ll list… something. Dang, this is so hard writing stuff to make this as long as I can! You’re still here, right? If you aren’t I’ll just take the prize for myself. What, you don’t want me to have it? You want it for yourself? Well then stay here. If you navigate away from this page, you’ll have to start this all over again, so stay here. Put your feet up, I’ll get you something to drink. What do you want? I have water, milk, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Sprite, 7-Up, Fanta, Fresca, Root Beer, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Kool-Aid, Peach Tea, Iced Tea, Hot Tea, Green Tea, Coffee, Coolattas, Orange Soda, Grape Soda, Tang, Hi-C, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Cranberry Juice, Wine, Beer, Cocktails, and Coffee Creamer! What’s that you say? You don’t want any of that? But, surely… you must want at least something off of that list. Don’t say you’re not thirsty, drink something! DRINK ALL OF IT! Oops, sorry. Wait, are you seriously still here? Really? You should get a prize for being so patient. OH WAIT! YOU ARE! HA! Well, let me see if I still have it, hold on a second………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Yup, it’s still there. Would you like it now? WELL TOO BAD! It’s not over yet! Now let’s sing a song. JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWHHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What? You don’t want to hear me sing? Aww. Well I guess the ride’s over. You survived the Son of the Bride of the Marquee of Doom! You should be proud! Only a select few have done so! You should proclaim it to the world! Now, you must be asking, where is my prize? Wait here, I’ll get it. Hold on………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. OK, I’m back. Now, here is the best prize ever, the best prize you will ever get. What is it? Here it is! SplashDrop ISN’T IT GREAT? SO BEAUTIFUL! Well, I’m done,. See you later.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

The Marquee of Doom Empty Re: The Marquee of Doom

Post  murph04 Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Shiny hunf
murph04
murph04
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down