Real Life Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HuggyMon: The Game (also a shameless Pokemon rip-off)

+4
fasteryet
PrinnyGenocide
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterGand
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HuggyMon: The Game (also a shameless Pokemon rip-off) - Page 3 Empty Re: HuggyMon: The Game (also a shameless Pokemon rip-off)

Post  Beth R Mon May 10, 2010 5:34 pm

RLSForumMasterOmnivex wrote:
Beth R wrote:
RLSForumMasterGand wrote:
Beth R wrote:Anyway.. So... Are we doing memes ore spore pictures of the memes?
We're doing Hugmonster breeds. Though we may just end up making memes appear.
Okay. What program are we using to make the game?
Probably game maker.
Cool. We need a person who can program... Anyone know how to do that?
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Location : Why would I tell you? Go get a map and figure it out yourself!

Back to top Go down

HuggyMon: The Game (also a shameless Pokemon rip-off) - Page 3 Empty Re: HuggyMon: The Game (also a shameless Pokemon rip-off)

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Mon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Beth R wrote:
Beth R wrote:
Probably game maker.
A bit.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Beth R wrote:
Beth R wrote:
Probably game maker.
A bit.
I've used the software before, but only made very simple stuff.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

https://reallifespore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth R Mon May 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Would this game be to complex then?
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Not if we can get help.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

We could use RPG Maker instead? But the newer version (2003) is pirated, and the legal one (2000) is limited.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:We could use RPG Maker instead? But the newer version (2003) is pirated, and the legal one (2000) is limited.
Pirated isn't that bad... I guess.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth R Mon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:We could use RPG Maker instead? But the newer version (2003) is pirated, and the legal one (2000) is limited.
Pirated means illegaly made or taken, dude.
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Beth R wrote:
Pirated means illegaly made or taken, dude.
I know thats why I said "I guess."
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Mon May 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Well there are newer versions, see the Wikipedia article.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth R Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:Well there are newer versions, see the Wikipedia article.
cool.
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Is it any good?
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Mon May 10, 2010 5:44 pm

RLSForumMasterOmnivex wrote:Is it any good?
I don't know, never used it.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Then we don't know.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth R Mon May 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Then we don't know.
Hmmm...
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinnyGenocide Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm

AND PRINNY BURSTS IN DURING THE CONVERSATION!

Anyway, i have the newest version of rpg maker but i dunno how to use it, and i was going to try to learn gamemaker.
PrinnyGenocide
PrinnyGenocide

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 pm

PrinnyGenocide wrote:AND PRINNY BURSTS IN DURING THE CONVERSATION!

Anyway, i have the newest version of rpg maker but i dunno how to use it, and i was going to try to learn gamemaker.
DO EEET!
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinnyGenocide Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 pm

DO EEET!

I was just about to do eet.

Shut up gand.
PrinnyGenocide
PrinnyGenocide

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

PrinnyGenocide wrote:

DO EEET!

I was just about to do eet.

Shut up gand.
Thats what she said. Laughing
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Tue May 11, 2010 2:02 pm

OK, I made up a storyline and "HuggyDex" entries. Shall I post hem?
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

OK, finished typing them.

Hugmonster-A basic Hugmonster. These are the most common form, and all other breeds come from these.

Huggy-A creature that was a common pet with the Hugmonsters. They have tusks, which they use in battle.

Bruce-An incredibly strong but dull Hugmonster breed. Its name comes from the person who discovered them.

Lady Hugmonster-Despite its name and appearance, it is a male Hugmonster. This often surprises people.

Fat Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who ate a space doughnut. It is unknown why they boat to such a large size.

Hug Monkey-Somewhere in the jungle, there was an incident involving a Hugmonster and a monkey. This was the result.

King Hugmonster-The fallen leader of the Hugmonsters. For some reason, he is still able to be used in combat despite being dead.

Baby Hugmonster-A Hugmonster that has not grown up yet. They wear diapers, and many people find them cute.

Hug Cheep-A fish Hugmonster breed. They resemble the Cheep Cheeps from the Mario universe, hence the name.

Zombie Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who died. They are very fragile, and are often missing body parts such as limbs.

Huggysaur-A dinosaur Hugmonster. They are one of the oldest breeds of Hugmonsters, dating back millions of years.

Rocker Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who carries around a plastic gaming guitar. They rarely know how to play a real one.

Manly Hugmonster-A very tall and fit Hugmonster who has many large muscles. They are stronger than the normal Hugmonsters, but weaker than Bruces.

Huggydactyl-A dinosaur Hugmonster who resembles a pterodactyl. Its wingspan is about 15 feet.

Ghost Hugmonster-The ghost of a Hugmonster. If a normal Hugmonster is killed, its sould will escape and turn into this.

Hugichu-An elctric mouse Hugmonster. It has electricity pouches in its cheeks, and is a total rip-off of another certain electric mouse.

Virus Hugmonster-if someone is infected with this virus, they will turn into a Hugmonster. However, there is a vaccine for it.

Dog Hugmonster-This is what you get when you leave a Hugmonster and a female dog in a room together. Don’t do that unless you want one of these.

Metal Hugmonster-A robot version of a basic Hugmonster made by Hugmonster scientists. It looks like one, but is much more powerful.

Driving Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who appears to be driving a car. On closer examination, one can see that the “car” is part of the Hugmonster.

Hugmonster-tan-This breed was created in a freak lab experiment. She is the only female Hugmonster.

Fibea-A retarded looking creature that are usually around when Hugmonsters are. They are often killed for people’s amusement.

Mela-A wild and savage predator with many pointy teeth. They can outrun most of their prey.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth R Tue May 11, 2010 3:59 pm

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:OK, finished typing them.

Hugmonster-A basic Hugmonster. These are the most common form, and all other breeds come from these.

Huggy-A creature that was a common pet with the Hugmonsters. They have tusks, which they use in battle.

Bruce-An incredibly strong but dull Hugmonster breed. Its name comes from the person who discovered them.

Lady Hugmonster-Despite its name and appearance, it is a male Hugmonster. This often surprises people.

Fat Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who ate a space doughnut. It is unknown why they boat to such a large size.

Hug Monkey-Somewhere in the jungle, there was an incident involving a Hugmonster and a monkey. This was the result.

King Hugmonster-The fallen leader of the Hugmonsters. For some reason, he is still able to be used in combat despite being dead.

Baby Hugmonster-A Hugmonster that has not grown up yet. They wear diapers, and many people find them cute.

Hug Cheep-A fish Hugmonster breed. They resemble the Cheep Cheeps from the Mario universe, hence the name.

Zombie Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who died. They are very fragile, and are often missing body parts such as limbs.

Huggysaur-A dinosaur Hugmonster. They are one of the oldest breeds of Hugmonsters, dating back millions of years.

Rocker Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who carries around a plastic gaming guitar. They rarely know how to play a real one.

Manly Hugmonster-A very tall and fit Hugmonster who has many large muscles. They are stronger than the normal Hugmonsters, but weaker than Bruces.

Huggydactyl-A dinosaur Hugmonster who resembles a pterodactyl. Its wingspan is about 15 feet.

Ghost Hugmonster-The ghost of a Hugmonster. If a normal Hugmonster is killed, its sould will escape and turn into this.

Hugichu-An elctric mouse Hugmonster. It has electricity pouches in its cheeks, and is a total rip-off of another certain electric mouse.

Virus Hugmonster-if someone is infected with this virus, they will turn into a Hugmonster. However, there is a vaccine for it.

Dog Hugmonster-This is what you get when you leave a Hugmonster and a female dog in a room together. Don’t do that unless you want one of these.

Metal Hugmonster-A robot version of a basic Hugmonster made by Hugmonster scientists. It looks like one, but is much more powerful.

Driving Hugmonster-A Hugmonster who appears to be driving a car. On closer examination, one can see that the “car” is part of the Hugmonster.

Hugmonster-tan-This breed was created in a freak lab experiment. She is the only female Hugmonster.

Fibea-A retarded looking creature that are usually around when Hugmonsters are. They are often killed for people’s amusement.

Mela-A wild and savage predator with many pointy teeth. They can outrun most of their prey.
Lol at the Fibea description. lol!
Beth R
Beth R
Honorary RLS member
Honorary RLS member

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Tue May 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Beth R wrote:

INORITE?
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Beth R wrote:

I liked the Dog one.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MataRahi Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh goody, a game! What program are you using? Game Maker 7?
MataRahi
MataRahi
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum