Real Life Spore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The public forum improvement project!

+5
Happy_Mask_Salesman
Morsecode
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
fasteryet
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The public forum improvement project! - Page 2 Empty Re: The public forum improvement project!

Post  fasteryet Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Well I think a locked topic should have a Hugmonster in jail.
fasteryet

http://reallifespore.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The public forum improvement project! - Page 2 Empty Re: The public forum improvement project!

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:06 pm

fasteryet wrote:Well I think a locked topic should have a Hugmonster in jail.
LOL yeah.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

https://reallifespore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyitsDavid Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:37 am

That's kinda gay =/
How was my post racist? Maybe I was just trying to spread a little humor around here? Maybe that's what no lifes need Wink
And don't even start criticizing people on the internet for being "racist", You've all said something racist as a joke, not realistically, before and you know it.
So go ahead and tell me to SPORE off and ban me or whatever. But just take off the mask and stop being oversensitive little wannabees. =)
But yeah dude, you guys really don't have to be douche bags =]
Go ahead and remove this The public forum improvement project! - Page 2 Flyff13
HeyitsDavid
HeyitsDavid
That Guy
That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  fasteryet Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 am

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:
RLSForumMasterOmnivex wrote:
fasteryet wrote:I don't know if it's possible but I think you should replace the formation banner with a real life spore one.
It is I just need one to replace it.
How about this:
The public forum improvement project! - Page 2 Wiki-Preview
I think it would match the forum better if the edges were blurred or feathered.
fasteryet

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

HeyitsDavid wrote:That's kinda gay =/
How was my post racist? Maybe I was just trying to spread a little humor around here? Maybe that's what no lifes need Wink
What is considered "humor" can be relative, especially between people.

And don't even start criticizing people on the internet for being "racist", You've all said something racist as a joke, not realistically, before and you know it.
While that's probably true, that still doesn't mean it's automaticlly OK to do.

So go ahead and tell me to SPORE off and ban me or whatever. But just take off the mask and stop being oversensitive little wannabees. =)
I never had the intention of saying such things. A word of caution is all I wanted to voice. And if I do truely wear a mask, I hope it is a mask of protection instead of illusion; and one that shields not myself, but others from what I would be without it: A man with no restraint, no fear, and care for no one.

But yeah dude, you guys really don't have to be douche bags =]
Go ahead and remove this The public forum improvement project! - Page 2 Flyff13
No one is truely forced to be unkind, it's a choice.

And judging by the previous sentences, are you implying that this smilie is "racist" or otherwise offensive?

Also, anyone have anything to say concerning Forum Games? If a sub-forum was created, it would be under the "Off-Topic" section, right? (not this one, mind you)
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

David, I'm removing your avatar on the fact that it could cause epileptic seizures. And It makes me dizzy. And It's distracting.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Its scary. JK
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm

There, I saw you had Link in your sig so I made him your avatar.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Sat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Hoorahs for Forum Games! Thanks guys, one is up at the moment! I hope you can play as much as you can! Awesome
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

kaploy9 wrote:Hoorahs for Forum Games! Thanks guys, one is up at the moment! I hope you can play as much as you can! Awesome
AWESOME GAME!
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Sat May 01, 2010 10:14 pm

kaploy9 wrote:Hoorahs for Forum Games! Thanks guys, one is up at the moment! I hope you can play as much as you can! Awesome
AWESOME GAME!
Thanks! Spread the word!

(also, since you may be within earshot of my typing, what's with the line of text underneath our avatars? Yours has your name(in fancy green text, btw) and "Admin", and I can understand that. Mine has my username but it says "That guy". Did someone set that? Just wondering.)
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sat May 01, 2010 10:18 pm

kaploy9 wrote:
AWESOME GAME!
Thanks! Spread the word!

(also, since you may be within earshot of my typing, what's with the line of text underneath our avatars? Yours has your name(in fancy green text, btw) and "Admin", and I can understand that. Mine has my username but it says "That guy". Did someone set that? Just wondering.)
That guy-11
and so on.
Admin has to be given to you.
I'm in the Administration group so its green
And Moderators are Red.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm

kaploy9 wrote:
AWESOME GAME!
Thanks! Spread the word!

That guy-11
and so on.
And Moderators are Red.
Thanks. Maybe a FAQ of "what's what" on the forum should be posted. (unless it's been done already)

*sighs* Ahh, it's starting to feel a bit more like home already.. Smile
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

kaploy9 wrote:
kaploy9 wrote:
AWESOME GAME!
Thanks! Spread the word!

That guy-11
and so on.
And Moderators are Red.
Thanks. Maybe a FAQ of "what's what" on the forum should be posted. (unless it's been done already)

*sighs* Ahh, it's starting to feel a bit more like home already.. Smile
We have a FAQ, but it could use some work.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Alright we need to kick this forum into high gear. It's slowing down. we need a way to advertise it without spamming things like a link signature or something.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Thu May 06, 2010 5:33 pm

RLSForumMasterOmnivex wrote:Alright we need to kick this forum into high gear. It's slowing down. we need a way to advertise it without spamming things like a link signature or something.
Well, the fact is that the majority of people who are aware of/interested in joining are RLS members from the Sporum. To get the numbers up here, the numbers need to go up there. Something big to draw in the crowds, like a contest or something. "Come for the prizes, stay for the RLS."

We don't need to do something scandalous, *eyes the area where MUD once caked on the surface* but it should involve the rest of the community.

And since I'm typing this; Is the signature-size limit set in stone, or can that be changed? Seems a tad little in my opinion.. Neutral
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterGand Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

kaploy9 wrote:
RLSForumMasterOmnivex wrote:Alright we need to kick this forum into high gear. It's slowing down. we need a way to advertise it without spamming things like a link signature or something.
Well, the fact is that the majority of people who are aware of/interested in joining are RLS members from the Sporum. To get the numbers up here, the numbers need to go up there. Something big to draw in the crowds, like a contest or something. "Come for the prizes, stay for the RLS."

We don't need to do something scandalous, *eyes the area where MUD once caked on the surface* but it should involve the rest of the community.

And since I'm typing this; Is the signature-size limit set in stone, or can that be changed? Seems a tad little in my opinion.. Neutral
I think, because I couldn't figure out how to change it, but I don't actually know.
RLSForumMasterGand
RLSForumMasterGand
Arf

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

RLSForumMasterGand wrote:
kaploy9 wrote:

I think, because I couldn't figure out how to change it, but I don't actually know.
Its bigger than the Sporums isn't it? If not I'll see what I can do.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fasteryet Sun May 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Maybe now that sporedum is gone we can pick up were it left off.
fasteryet

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sun May 09, 2010 10:56 pm

fasteryet wrote:Maybe now that sporedum is gone we can pick up were it left off.
What was Sporedum and what happened to it?
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fasteryet Sun May 09, 2010 10:58 pm

fasteryet wrote:Maybe now that sporedum is gone we can pick up were it left off.
The sporedum was the most popular spore fansite. It ended because it's owners decided to stop paying for it I think. Anyways there's a thread about it on the sporeum.
fasteryet

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sun May 09, 2010 11:00 pm

fasteryet wrote:
The sporedum was the most popular spore fansite. It ended because it's owners decided to stop paying for it I think. Anyways there's a thread about it on the sporeum.
Well we're not paying and ours still exists.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fasteryet Sun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

fasteryet wrote:
It usead a different forum server.
fasteryet

Back to top Go down

Post  RLSForumMasterOmnivex Sun May 09, 2010 11:02 pm

fasteryet wrote:
fasteryet wrote:
Oh could you post a link? Maybe we could draw the crowd.
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
RLSForumMasterOmnivex
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kaploy9 Mon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

fasteryet wrote:
fasteryet wrote:
Oh could you post a link? Maybe we could draw the crowd.
I don't think you exactly know who you're dealing it. As far as I know, the Sporedum community was one built around the creation of mods and such for Spore. I had an account there, although I rarely used it. (similar to the Spore University thing..) They aren't too interested in art as far as I know. I believe Sporedum was the birthing grounds of such modifications as "BetterSpore" (mostly an overhaul of the gameplay), the ability to play as an Epic, and custom parts. (yes, custom parts. Like "groucho glasses" custom)

If we wanted a portion of those users here, they would need a good reason to come. Personally, I think they should just use the Sporum or something else instead, as this forum is art-based anyways.
kaploy9
kaploy9
Still That Guy
Still That Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next